Revision as of 23:22, 21 September 2012 by
← Older revision
| Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
on ferrets and ferret diseases
- an important pathogen of ferrets
Did you know...
- Ferrets are
Mustela putorius furo
), closely related to polecats.
- The ferret is a carnivore with a short, simple gastrointestinal tract and a relatively rapid gastrointestinal transit time.
- Like cats, ferrets can get
, and like dogs, they can get
- An unspayed female ferret (jill) can die from
if she is not mated.
- Ferrets have been domesticated for thousands of years and have
'pack' skills like dogs.
- All ferret kits have white fur at birth.
- When excited, they may perform a routine called the
weasel war dance
- Ferrets have scent glands to mark their territory and are usually
Latest veterinary news...
How Does One Recognize Fresh Grass Hay?
Voluntary Recall of LabDiet® and Mazuri® Feed Products
Retrieved from "
Login / Create Account
Powered by MediaWiki